Go Back   ITalkCash.com - Forum for financial investments > Investments And Other Money Making Methods > Offshore Companies And Trusts > Offshore Banks
Forum Register Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cheap Swiss bank account with debit card? - offshore banks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 05:26 PM
New Investor

Default Cheap Swiss bank account with debit card?

I've sent an email to Swissquote but they said 'In addition we inform you that we do not offer a debit or credit card in combination with the saving account.'

So, is there any other cheap Swiss bank account you can apply online that offers a debit card?

Or maybe in another country... Just need a cheap savings account with a debit card.

Thanks in advance,

Dan
Old 09-07-2010, 05:57 PM
ItalkCash User

Swissquote is a brokerage company, not a bank. You might try a debit card offshore and use it as your bank account. Fund the card via bank wire.

Can I open a Swiss bank account entirely via the Internet?

No, because technical and legal reasons prevent the customer identification procedure from being carried out entirely online via the Internet. At the present time banks in Switzerland must follow the identification procedures laid down for opening an account by correspondence. In accordance with the Due Diligence Agreement (CDB 08), the bank verifies the identity of the contracting partner by obtaining a certified copy of an official identification document (passport, identity card, etc.). The certified copy may be provided by a branch, representative office or group company of the bank; by a correspondent bank; by a financial intermediary specifically appointed by the bank; or by a notary public or public office that customarily issues such authentications. The bank also checks the address of the new customer through an exchange of correspondence. Certain Countries only apply for foreign customers.
There is no such thing as an "anonymous" account in Switzerland. Under Swiss law, the bank must know who you are.

Last edited by Offshore; 09-22-2010 at 02:34 PM..
Old 12-07-2011, 10:05 PM
ItalkCash User

There is one Swiss bank that I know of that will do an interview over the internet but you will of course have to send your documents to them via FEDEX. But that particular bank has low minimums and is solid of course.
high yield investments beat hyips so you need offshore company formation - FREE accounts - discount offshore LLC . You can get FREE offshore banking introduction service . Easily get dual citizenship and learn how to get a second passport.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:34 AM
ItalkCash User

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomOffshore View Post
There is one Swiss bank that I know of that will do an interview over the internet but you will of course have to send your documents to them via FEDEX. But that particular bank has low minimums and is solid of course.
Swissquote is both a bank and a brokerage. They're also members of the Swiss bankers association and I recently learned that they open business bank accounts for customers after reading a post and visiting their website.

Does anyone happen to know what business's and what jurisdictions they open for?
“Who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds awake to find that all was vanity; but dreamers by day are men, they may act out their dreams with open eyes to make them possible.” T.E. Lawrence.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:05 AM
ItalkCash User

Update: I've learned that Swissquote no longer offers the USD through their savings account (CHF and Euro only) and won't take customers from anywhere in North America. They're supposed to still be keeping the ones that they have, but no new ones.

If you live in an accepted Country by the bank, you can still open an account remotely without having to either go there or do a video interview which seems to be becoming the norm for allot of Swiss banks these days,

Best Regards
“Who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds awake to find that all was vanity; but dreamers by day are men, they may act out their dreams with open eyes to make them possible.” T.E. Lawrence.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:21 PM
ItalkCash User

since when a Swiss bank is considered an offshore bank? Is Switzerland offshore? Excuse my ignorance

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.italkcash.com/forum/offshore-banks/245696-cheap-swiss-bank-account-debit-card.html
Posted By For Type Date
Cheap Swiss bank account with debit card? - offshore banks This thread Refback 10-02-2012 04:57 PM

Merchant Account Indløsningsaftale The Bitcoin Directory Bitcoin Penge