Go Back   ITalkCash.com - Forum for financial investments > General Discussions And News > International Forums > News feeds
Forum Register Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

FREE MCX Real Time Data- HACKED

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Cash Administrator

Default FREE MCX Real Time Data- HACKED

Hi All,

First of All, This is I am sharing on the firm belief that Nobody shall do somethign as stupid as to get this thing blocked.Lets not kill the Gold Laying hen....

Warnings:
@@@@@@
1) Your IP May be seen so just do at your own risk.
2)Since i see lots of ttadv and odin cracks on this website so i dont think moderators should have any objection to this.
3)Just USE and DONT DISCUSS This with Market Data Provider Customer Support-(For all you loyalists of Data Provider and all those who may have an itch to ask the Lion themself for some absurd query). I have found this method just by fooling around so just lets it keep it under cover.

Methodology:
@@@@@@@
This is by hacking (sort of) Market data provider who offers NSE cash and Future realtime data have a option of changing exchange in their settings.
i got through using same.

1) go to http://www.market-data-provider.com.
2) downlaod their demo application.For configuring yoru amibroker or metastock download their Help Manual. It has step wise Pictures so just blindly follow that.DONT USE Firefox or opera for downloading. doesnt work. USE IE.
3)register as normally u do. they have auto regsitration system so no interaction with the customer support required.
4)Now, after doing the usual steps for configuration etc(there is hardly 2-3 steps- for amibroker load their plugin and when u finally run it,BEFORE You click GET ME DATA button which shows on their application, go to settings- Options- Here CHOOSE MCX in the drop down box.
5) click get me data which shall show Get-EOD+RT.Make Sure before u click this button u already have amibroker runnign and plugin loaded( u shall know that by seeing a green button on botom right of amibroker) and choose MCX symbol say GOLD-I.
6) LO and BEHOLD you have Streaming Free Data.

MEtastock users:u have to do sum work here. when u download the equis database, add in the RT folder (in respective a b c folder- create a new TICK Security file with symbol name) and u r good to go.

Symbol Format- MCX or NCDEX symbol -I( Like GOLDM-I) its NOT 1 its ROMAN Letter-I(capital I)

thats all.I think intially when they started MCX exchange data also and they didnt find much demand in india they stopped it.But must be that they might be having some annual clients for whom they have kept this open. whatever the reason, we have found a way so lets enjoy till sun shines.

MY REQUEST AGAIN-Pls dont ask sum question which gives them hint of this and they close it down. Remember a hack is as good as till the target is not aware of it.

ENJOY!!!

Read more...
Old 02-07-2009, 10:44 AM
New Investor

its not workin!!After 5 days the demo ends.Pls help

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.italkcash.com/forum/news-feeds/25890-free-mcx-real-time-data-hacked.html
Posted By For Type Date
Free Mcx Data Feeder This thread Refback 07-31-2012 08:18 PM
Free Mcx Real Time Data Hacked - Information This thread Refback 10-18-2010 01:35 PM
Realtime Data Feed For Mcx - Information This thread Refback 10-13-2010 04:26 PM
Mcx Real Time Data Feed To Amibroker Rt Data Inditraders - Information This thread Refback 10-07-2010 08:15 PM
Free Mcx Real Time Data Hacked This thread Refback 08-27-2010 04:20 AM

Merchant Account Indløsningsaftale The Bitcoin Directory Bitcoin Penge