Go Back   ITalkCash.com - Forum for financial investments > Investments And Other Money Making Methods > E-Currency - E-Gold, E-Bullion, PayPal, Epassporte etc
Forum Register Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

When will e-gold close? - e-currency

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Superior Investor

Send a message via MSN to AzeAzeAze Send a message via Yahoo to AzeAzeAze Send a message via Skype™ to AzeAzeAze
Default When will e-gold close?

Hi Dear Members,

well due of lots of problems we have everyday with e-gold... i would like to know what do you think about the future of e-gold and the constant attacks from US government.

Let's discuss about that
Old 01-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Upcoming Investor

Oops , too much about e-gold . we should talk about it at once topic .
Beside future of e-gold , I like this currency and it is disaster if tomorrow I can not access e-gold.com
Old 01-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Superior Investor

It would just be another attack from the US, trying to control the global economy. If they close E-gold there will just be another online currency. And we know countries like UAE would be more than happy to take over such a good business and E-gold is. How would the US government feel having a middleeast country controlling an online currency transaktion platform that are not monitored by a private institutions like SWIFT? Would it not be better to have e-gold running in the US where is case of terror finance to get access to the accountholders and there IP addresses?

Doc Offshore
Old 01-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Superior Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to titaniumhijau

I think its still fine until today and hope it will stand for long time. Its hard for them to close because it will effect many company and others e-currency. If they do that, believe me, many people will sad..
Old 01-06-2008, 10:57 PM
ItalkCash User

with all the problems are encountering with egold. i really think that they will be closed if they don't do some thing about it. not many sites really want to use egold because of the controversy of that egold and specially as you have said that they are under attack by the US government.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:57 AM
ItalkCash User

hmm well yes i too agree upon this point. till now egold is still existing only because it is internationally accepted currency.
else i would really not prefer using this if i have alternatives like paypal
Old 01-07-2008, 07:25 AM
New Investor

to be honest, I like e-gold because of it simplicity. I want them to stay for a long time. No verification needed to open an egold account.

It's good for a person like me which don't have credit card to apply for paypal. E-gold is a great alternative.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:58 AM
ItalkCash User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificstorm View Post
to be honest, I like e-gold because of it simplicity. I want them to stay for a long time. No verification needed to open an egold account.

It's good for a person like me which don't have credit card to apply for paypal. E-gold is a great alternative.
you have a very good point there. with no verification needed i really think that people like egold more. but the sad fact not many sites that i am a member of use egold. of 100 sites that i join too, only about 5 of them i think accepts egold. so i don't bother open an account there since i will have no use of it now.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Successful Investor

I don't anyone would know well when egold would close down but in order to make it happen I would say those investment programs. Egold in my opinion since the Studiotraffic era has become one of the biggest online payment system for these HYIP and similar programs but soon as people gets tired of those scamming in additional with government intervention that makes people lose more confidence I guess egold is in a mess right now.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Investor

when i was using egold Studiotraffic was active at that time.and Studiotraffic turned out to be a scam then i found there are more programs of this kind launched.
so i hope egold can be strict to the members and protect them,for example when people got cheated via egold and the member can get back the money.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.italkcash.com/forum/e-currency-e-gold-e-bullion-paypal-epassporte-etc/1049-when-will-e-gold-close.html
Posted By For Type Date
ITalkCash offers HYIP Monitor AutoSurf Investments Offshore Havens Egold Hedge Funds. Raise Cash and invest in HYIP programs This thread Refback 03-21-2008 07:01 AM

Merchant Account Indløsningsaftale The Bitcoin Directory Bitcoin Penge