Go Back   ITalkCash.com - Forum for financial investments > Investments And Other Money Making Methods > Credit Cards, Debit Cards And Virtual Cards
Forum Register Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No-Name on ATM Debit Card - credit cards debit cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 06:17 AM
ItalkCash User

well i think it is really profiltable to use this one. so we dont have to look for egold exchangers to encash our money in egold. we can convert our money from egold to cash by just funding our atm with egold. what is the conversion of egold to atm money then.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:28 AM
New Investor

I tried verifying my Paypal Account using my Debit card and well it dosent accept the card. Is it a problem only i am facing of do all of you have the same problem??
Old 03-20-2008, 09:45 AM
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaikjoel View Post
I tried verifying my Paypal Account using my Debit card and well it dosent accept the card. Is it a problem only i am facing of do all of you have the same problem??
Where do you live?
The card must be registered with the same data as your PayPal account in order to accept it.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Superior Investor

Send a message via MSN to AzeAzeAze Send a message via Yahoo to AzeAzeAze Send a message via Skype™ to AzeAzeAze

However you verify it with a hacked card, it can't be verified, because they request a code after you add the card to your account, and it's sent to the email of the CC or by post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Maybe its because the DC doesn't have a CVV?
I've heard of Paypal rejecting some DCs (with CVVs), probably because it doesn't recognise the bank issuing it (even though its listed among accepted banks). Try again with a national bank's DC...
Old 08-17-2008, 08:33 PM
New Investor

im using royalgoldcard elite
as for me it is an easiest way to withdrawal e-gold on atm.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:12 AM
New Investor

it mean the atm can use in world wide??? and how about the exchange rate?? I still confused in here
Old 11-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Learning Investor

Is it an international card, that is, can I withdraw or deposit funds to it even when I travel overseas? will they require service charge for that?
Old 11-10-2008, 04:18 PM
ItalkCash User

Default Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by toledodol View Post
it mean the atm can use in world wide??? and how about the exchange rate?? I still confused in here
The cards can be used around ATM because there are 2 basic networks around the world. Some ATM cards cannot be used well in Countries like Cote D´Ivoire for example, because most of the country´s ATMs ride on the Visa network (Plus Network). If the ATM card is on the Mastercard (Cirrus) then you have limited locations to use it at.
You get charged an e-gold to cash convertion fee and there´s an ATM fee when you get cash at the ATM.
For local currency, the ATM will give you what you ask on the local currency, based on the day´s exchange rate.

Paypal won´t verify with non bank cards. Period. Some legit bank Visa and Mastercards are also subject to Paypal´s scrutiny. For example, they won´t accept any Visa or Mastercard from a Panamanian Bank, no matter how many millions you have in it. They won´t open an account with a non-bank issued card.
***Disclaimer: EMDS is not a bank and does not claim to be a bank or an Issuer of Debit/Credit-Cards. EMDS is an independent agent only and consulting entities & persons. EMDS is not liable for the functionality or service of the card(s) itself.

Not that the card is not useful, it is an excellent tool to convert your e-gold to cash and some cards do it within 48 hours. Beats walking around looking at your e-gold account with money you can´t spend.

Last edited by Offshore; 11-10-2008 at 04:30 PM..
Old 12-11-2008, 05:05 AM
Great Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMaker View Post
I know they are so much different but that was not my question, I meant according to for example Paypal, this card has no address on it, so its not actually verifing any billing address, and that might lead to account limitation, just like the case is with VCCs. Am I right?
Yes I agree with you that a debit card with no name and address specification cannot be considered for a VCC for sure. In fact the basic usage of a debit card is to withdraw cash from ATM's.

Merchant Account Indlsningsaftale The Bitcoin Directory Bitcoin Penge